I turned my bicycle ODO past 5,555.5 Km on Sunday. I even haz da pictures!
Saturday, I achieved 75 hrs total for the year with a footbag session in the Homie Hole. Here’s how the scoreboard looked after that:
..Plus 30 more minutes Sunday 12/28: 24×2, 23×3, 77 toes, 345 1st rally. Sitting at 75.5 hours Footbag for the year. I had to fight for this one but I got it! Here’s the 2x & 3x graph so far:
go site So, how DID I do on my goals for 2014? Here’s the tally:
- 75 Hours Footbag – buy Divalproex online I did it! Just barely, had to put in some serious time in the Homie Hole to do it, but… Quetiapine fedex shipping I did it.
- 4,200 Km on the bike – Boy did I blow through that! I’ll end the year with 5,600+ Km, more than 25% more than my goal. A new bike and a desire to ride have done wonders for my cycling. I also wanted to do a century ride tho, and failed that. I twisted my ankle, couldn’t really train, and only got a metric century.
- Try to bring Reflectingyou.com online – FAIL AGAIN. I’m working on it, but not very hard. I feel like I’m scared shitless that it might actually take off (and consume all my time), or just fail, and consume some of my money.
- Get a new job – I did that, but… I remain very frustrated with a number of issues where I work. So, while I technically filled this objective, the result has left me very unfulfilled.
Now, for my 2015 goals. Same old, same old…
- Be nicer, kinder, and more engaging with black people.After Ferguson, Kaijeme Powell, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, etc., I can’t look away anymore. And, I’m just as guilty as anyone seeing blacks as… less. Less human, less deserving of a smile and a hello. It doesn’t seem like much, but I’ve gotta start somewhere, and I’m going to try to be kinder to black people.
- 72 hours footbag. I’d think I’m crazy to set this goal with as many problems as I’ve had with my ankles, knees, back, etc. But, I’ve got the Homie Hole and the ability to put in 2 hours a week for the first couple months of the year. That will be a better start than I’ve had in several years.
- 5,000 Km on the bike. Yeah I’m bumping this one WAY up. I did great this year, and want to ride as much or more next year. Planning another century, or metric century if I can’t do the real 100 miles, again for 2015.
- Bring Reflectingyou.com online. No further comments here at this time. Wish me luck.
- Get another new job, this time a completely new job, not just the same pig with some lipstick smeared on it. It gets harder every year. Age discrimination is already steering me towards Wal-Mart Greeter land. I swear I’ve poured as much of my time and energy into my job and career, as I have footbag or bicycling. But while I’ve succeeded more than I ever could have imagined with footbag and bicycling, my career has always been a miserable POS failure.
- Complete my blog analysis project. Scoring all my videos is slow and demeaning; watching and detailing, down to every contact, just exactly how shitty and limited my footbag game really is. I keep not doing the scoring. Gotta get it done tho. Despite the fact that I already know exactly where all the project data is going, I’m hoping some good might come of it. Maybe the data will prove to healthcare providers (who don’t believe me when I tell them I’m in pain and can’t perform) that there is indeed a loss of performance.
That’s it. 2014 is done, 2015 is just around the corner. Best wishes everyone, I hope 2015 is a prosperous year for us all.
Thanks for tuning in,