After 5 years of publishing almost exclusively single-rally videos, I’ve run completely off the rails with this one. I think it’s the longest footbag video I’ve ever published. It was that kind of day on Speakers Circle today!
If you can make it all the way through, I had at least a dozen rallies well over a minute long. I called, and delivered, the last 3 of the day. A Super Awesome Footbag Sunday on Speakers Circle!
Accounting: Since the last blog post, where I had hurt my ankle and railed against the Medical Industrial complex, I started kicking again 5 weeks after injury. Here’s the rundown:
- Aug. 21st: 0:10 consecutives in the back yard
- Aug. 24th: 0:30 cosecutives & basic freestyle in back yard
- Aug. 28th: 1:00 New Mizzou Semester
- Sept. 2nd: 2:00 51st Birthday Footbag Bash
- Sept. 9th: 1:15 Injury Recovery Improvements
- Sept. 19th: 1:00 Little bit funky but I’ll take that
- Sept. 25th: 1:30 A Hundred Hacky Sack Lovers and Hacky Sack Bretheren Come Together
- Sept. 29th: 0:30 Hacky Circle at Lance’s House
- Oct. 12th: 1:10 Today’s Epic Super-Rally Session!
Time totals: 10:05 since last post of 40:30, so I’m at 50:35 for the year. My original goal of That means I’ve got ~24.5 hours to go to meet my annual goal of 75 hours. I’ve got… 10 more weeks. That’s almost 2-1/2 hours per week to hit my goal. 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Don’t think I’m gonna make it, but the Homie Hole might be busy the rest of the year trying. If my ankle stays well enough.
Next up: the disappointing medical shrug over my chronic ankle problems. In the meantime, thanks for tuning in!