http://competeyaffa.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/////competeyaffa.com//contact-us//embed/// After 5 years of publishing almost exclusively single-rally videos, I’ve run completely off the rails with this one. I think it’s the longest footbag video I’ve ever published. It was that kind of day on Speakers Circle today!
buy atarax tablets If you can make it all the way through, I had at least a dozen rallies well over a minute long. I called, and delivered, the last 3 of the day. A Super Awesome Footbag Sunday on Speakers Circle!
Accounting: Since the last blog post, where I had hurt my ankle and railed against the Medical Industrial complex, I started kicking again 5 weeks after injury. Here’s the rundown:
- Aug. 21st: 0:10 consecutives in the back yard
- Aug. 24th: 0:30 cosecutives & basic freestyle in back yard
- Aug. 28th: 1:00 New Mizzou Semester
- Sept. 2nd: 2:00 51st Birthday Footbag Bash
- Sept. 9th: 1:15 Injury Recovery Improvements
- Sept. 19th: 1:00 Little bit funky but I’ll take that
- Sept. 25th: 1:30 A Hundred Hacky Sack Lovers and Hacky Sack Bretheren Come Together
- Sept. 29th: 0:30 Hacky Circle at Lance’s House
- Oct. 12th: 1:10 Today’s Epic Super-Rally Session!
benfotiamine gabapentin 100mg Time totals: 10:05 since last post of 40:30, so I’m at 50:35 for the year. My original goal of That means I’ve got ~24.5 hours to go to meet my annual goal of 75 hours. I’ve got… 10 more weeks. That’s almost 2-1/2 hours per week to hit my goal. 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Don’t think I’m gonna make it, but the Homie Hole might be busy the rest of the year trying. If my ankle stays well enough.
Next up: the disappointing medical shrug over my chronic ankle problems. In the meantime, thanks for tuning in!