Happy New Years, everyone! My first footbag session of 2012 sure started off right, with a 2nd freak, mid-winter, super-warm Thursday in a row:
The first freak-warm Thursday capped a fantastic 75-hour plus year for 2011:
I didn’t do the typical New Years post a week ago, but I feel the need for some New Year’s accounting now. According to last year’s blah blah blah post about it, My 2011 goals were:
1. 60 hours of footbag. I did 75! I had a great year, lots of great sessions, stayed healthy, had a special “48th Birthday, 30 Years of Footbag” celebration session. It seems like I’ve lost some add ratio / technical density over the last year. But, as always, I love kicking and have a great time; even as a slowly fading, old-school styler.
2. 3,000 Km on bike. Well… I’m certain I didn’t make that goal, but I don’t know how far I actually did go. My cyclocomputer display got so bad it became completely unreadable. I’d estimate I barely did over 2,000 Km; a far cry from my stated goal. What can I say? It was another bad bike year.
My 2012 Goals are:
1. 60 hours of footbag! (you knew that was coming, didn’t you?)
2. 2,400 Km on the bike (I got a new dual-bike computer for that
3. Do *something* kinda crazy (to be determined rashly)
2:00 / 2:00 – I’m a bit bummed to reset the counter, but… a great start to a new year! Thanks for tuning in!